Long viewed as the fundamental unifying language of mathematics, Category Theory finally becomes more concrete and approachable to a wider audience with the introduction of the WildCats Mathematica® package.
Manipulating and visualizing with ease objects, morphisms, categories, functors, natural transformations and universal properties , WildCats provides powerful and elegant new tools to represent abstract mathematical concepts.
- Knowledge base of 29 standard categories and several standard functors
- User-definable categories, functors, natural transformations, universal properties, cones and other categorical constructions
- State-of-the-art palette interface. Easily input all defined objects and operators (coming soon)
- Automatic publish-quality generation of commutative and non-commutative diagrams
- Visual functorial computations: apply a functor to a diagram and see the resulting diagram
- Visual diagram evaluation: apply a diagram to an object and see the resulting diagram
- Fully integrated documentation with 16 tutorial notebooks
- Requires Mathematica® 8.x
- Completely free GPL license
Mathematica® is a registered trademark of Wolfram Research Inc.
All other brand names or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.